"Santas as visões, santas as alucinações, santos os milagres, santo o globo ocular, santo o abismo." (Allen Ginsberg)

18.7.08

1984

"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past."
"Are you such a dreamer? To put the world to rights? I'll stay home forever Where two & two always makes up five I'll lay down the tracks Sandbag & hide January has April's showers And two & two always makes up five It's the devil's way now There is no way out You can scream & you can shout It is too late now Because You have not been paying attention I try to sing along I get it all wrong Ezeepeezeeeezeepeeezee NOT I swat em like flies but Like flies the burgers Keep coming back NOT Maybe not "All hail to the thief" "But I am not!" "Don't question my authority or put me in the dock "Cozimnot! Go & tell the king that The sky is falling in When it's not Maybe not."
texto l . 1984, de George Orwell texto 2 . 2 + 2 = 5, do Radiohead (Hail to the Thief or The Gloamming, 2003) imagens . Nineteen Eighty-Four, de Michael Radford, Reino Unido, 1984

Marcadores: