"Santas as visões, santas as alucinações, santos os milagres, santo o globo ocular, santo o abismo." (Allen Ginsberg)

30.10.05

KID A

I'm still awake I slept a little while We've got heads on sticks You've got ventriloquists We've got heads on sticks You've got ventriloquists Standing in the shadows at the end of my bed Standing in the shadows at the end of my bed Standing in the shadows at the end of my bed Standing in the shadows at the end of my bed Standing in the shadows at the end of my bed Standing in the shadows at the end of my bed Rats and children follow me out of town Rats and children follow me out of their homes Watch it MÚSICA 2 LADO a BANDA radiohead DISCO kid a

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe Powel said...

Lives in Focus: A lens on life in the margins
Using video, audio and photographs, Lives in Focus aims to present the voices of those rarely given much space or time in traditional news outlets.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to tennesse road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like tennesse road construction!

6:59 PM

 
Blogger Gary said...

Elementary school teacher quits because of her sex blog
A Texas elementary school teacher resigned last week after school officials found she had used her class computer to access her blog.

I really enjoyed reading what you had to say. Interesting perspevtive that I never thought about. Thanks!

See ya,

Gary
-------------
It's EASY and FREE to learn audio blogging come check out my blog sometime.

7:00 PM

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home